Friday, July 6, 2007

FIRST POST!

Hello Readership!

This is the start of my Blog about Beginner Blogging; alitteration aside, I'm excited to get to work on this site.

The mission of Beginner Bloggers:
- Inform my readership (blogtalk for: audience) about the basics of blogging and how to get started/blogging

Why read here and not at some monster site that tells you how they made $[Insert Very Large Amount] and "you can too"

- You should read here for your beginner blogger information because... I am a novice blogger myself, just a few weeks ahead in my journey to create quality blogs that add value to peoples online experience.

And?

-And I am figuring stuff out myself also; and I won't tell you "Well you need to SEO, and then try and do some Viral Marketing" because I'm still figuring out what that stuff is, I'll tell it to you as I'm discovering it, as a peer.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!
I'm not going to try and sell you anything
You heard it; this site will not directly be selling any product/service. I am just going to write about how to get started blogging, from a grounded/peer perspective. Sure, I intend to make money from this site - but by advertising banners that generate me money based on traffic, not by some phony E-books for sale.

No comments: